Macedonian Model Suffers Agony as She Was Prevented from Returning Home

Macedonian model Emlija Rozman returned from Turkey few days ago, where she worked for the needs of a famous agency, but this would prove to be her last engagement in the country, she told Telegraf.mk.

Rozman had to seek help from Turkish lawyers and the police in order to have her fee paid and to be able to return to Macedonia. The agency she worked for did not allow her to return to Macedonia although the contract stated she would work for them only for a month.


"The agony took several days. Under the contract I was supposed to work for them for a month and when I told them I wanted my fee paid, they started convincing me it would be better if I stayed, that I would have much more work, that I would make more money and who knows what. I refused the offer because I still have college exams that I need to take," Emilija told Telegraf.mk.

The model was left with no other choice but to look for a lawyer and to turn to the police to threaten the agency’s managers. Rozman says that that was her only choice because the fee involved a considerable amount of money. Following the lawyers’ intervention, the agency "softened" and decided to pay Emlija the money she earned.

"I wanted to speak loudly about what has happened to me because I want this to be red by other girls who have gotten or will get similar offers," Emilija stressed for Telegraf.mk.

Today, a number of Macedonian models work on foreign markets. Most often, there is a need of models in Turkey, China, Italy, and even India. Rozman had been working in Turkey several times, but this was the first time something like this has happened to her.

Otherwise, Emilija is a well-known figure in the Macedonian public because she has represented our country on several international pageants across the world. She is also one of the most demanded and best paid models in Macedonia.




Beliebte Posts