NONE: I DO NOT HAVE A BOYFRIEND AND I DO NOT NEED ONE IN THE NEXT TWO YEARS


"I do not have a boyfriend and I will not have until I am 30 years ago," singer None Nedelkovska said, who now is 28 years old and works on a ship and roams  the world for already two years. 

.
Exactly her work is the reason these years she no to think about her private life, but for earning money and traveling. Although she is no longer active with singing, however, she announced that next month she will come on holiday in Macedonia and will record a song.

"We know the situation on the stage and therefore I started working on a ship. I promised to myself that as long the cruise around the world lasts, I will devote to work and I will make a break in my private life. I promised that for a serious relationship and marriage I will think when I will be 30. I do not have a boyfriend and that gap I fill with traveling," None said, who after the cruise across the Mediterranean, she departs to Miami.

"I will record a song, but not to get back to the music, but because I love music. And for musical career, even after I complete the contract and when I will say goodbye to the ship I will be back home, "she says. 



Beliebte Posts